It's probably easiest to put all of the guidesheets in one place, don't you think? I've added some new ones, too: with and without x-height indicators for easier space counting, as well as diagonal-only sheets. All slant lines are at 55 degrees. The larger sheets in each set have 1/4" spaces.
- Black guidesheets (great for slipping under translucent marker layout paper)
- Black guidesheets with x-height space indicator
- Grey guidesheets (perfect for printing onto HP Premium Laser paper)
- Grey guidesheets with x-height space indicator
- Diagonal guidesheet (should you choose to slip under a pre-lined Rhodia pad sheet)
Ink on, B