It's giveaway time! I want to thank all of my supporters by sharing some of my favorite supplies. How to enter:
- guess the number of nibs in this glass bottle
- write out your chosen number (i.e. seven hundred and fifty) in any style of calligraphy
- post it on instagram with the hashtag #biancasnibs by midnight Pacific Standard Time on Halloween - 10/31/15.
- the entry with the closest count wins!
That's it! You don't have to tag me, or your friends- just make sure to add that hashtag so I can count it as an entry. Please only enter ONCE. And feel free to enter if you're out of the USA - I can ship abroad if needed!
Now, a note about the jar. There are a lot of nibs in there, but I currently have no idea how many. I have been collecting almost all of my used nibs in there for about eight or nine years now- that's a lot!! The jar, overall, is about 10.5" tall, and the nibs are in about 4.5" of vertical space. It is 3.5" diameter, with fairly thick glass.
I suppose you'll also want to know what you can WIN! Here goes:
- a set of my favorite nibs
- one of my colored ink kits
- a varnished and lightly stained maple wood inkwell holder with pen rest, jar included
- a bottle of Dr. Ph. Martin's Bleed Proof White Ink
- a pad of 50 9x12 Borden & Riley translucent marker layout sheets
- a set of five letterpress printed note cards
Good luck, and thanks for your support!
Ink on, B